Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are from Thursday for full weeks.
- The tariff is inclusive of WiFi, linen and electricity and hot water. Please bring your own beach towels.
- If your stay is longer than one week, clean linen and towels will be provided.
Booking, Payment and Cancellation
- Bookings are made online immediately following payment
- A £250 deposit is taken (per week)
- The remaining balance is payable 4 weeks before your stay date
- The property may only be occupied by the agreed number of guests at the time of booking. If you wish to amend the number of guests in your party, this must be agreed in advance of your stay.
- In the event of cancellation or delay, 65% of the total cost of the accommodation is non-refundable unless we are able to re-let the apartment. If the booking is cancelled prior to the final balance becoming due, the deposit will be retained and the balance will still be required. If we are successful in letting the whole period booked, we will refund all monies paid.
- Non-payment of the balance by the due date, will be construed as cancellation by you.
- We regret we cannot make allowances for delay or no-show due to transport disruptions. We strongly advise you to take out holiday insurance.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our reasonable control, we reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time. In the unlikely event of this happening, we will refund all money received by us for your booking. Unfortunately we will not be liable for any other loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation.
- Maximum occupancy is six people.
- We are unable to accommodate children under the age of 6.
- We cannot accept pets.
- We do not allow smoking at Number 16.
Arrival and Departure
- Guests are required to vacate the by 10.00am on the day of departure. The apartment will be available after 2.00pm on the day of arrival.
The Guests agree:
- To keep the property, it’s fixtures and fittings in the same and proper condition and repair as on arrival.
- To clean the property on their departure, including the equipment provided.
- To pay for any damage or loss, however caused, excluding reasonable wear and tear incurred during the occupation. All breakages and any damage must be reported to us before the end of your holiday and you will undertake to reimburse for the same.
- Not to cause nuisance or annoyance to occupants of nearby property.
- To allow access to our representatives if it is deemed necessary.
- If, in our opinion, any guest is not suitable to continue their occupation of the property because of unreasonable behavior, damage or nuisance to other parties, this agreement may be terminated forthwith, but the guest shall remain liable for the whole cost of hire and no refund shall be due.
- If damage caused, results in the property being unfit for occupation to subsequent guests, you shall be liable for the loss of rental income and other related losses.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any belongings or injuries sustained to you or any members of your party.
Number 16 is not suitable for people with limited mobility:
The apartment is located at the top end of Jackson's Hill (200 yards from Porthmellon Beach) and although it is on the ground floor, there are 8 steps up from the road to the front door.
Inside Number 16 the majority of the accommodation is on one level with the exception of the two twin rooms and family bathroom which have a small step down.